- Listed: April 3, 2014 2:08 pm
Visit Silves in August and see how the Moors and Christians lived in the Middle Ages.
During a nine-day period, Silves (capital of the Algarve during the Arab occupation) will return to its golden age. In a historical recreation of the Christian Reconquest era, the city will be invaded by characters from the distant past, including jugglers, acrobats, dancers and snake charmers, who will exhibit their skills.
Don’t miss this opportunity to see a live-action history lesson, including processions of noblemen, jousting tournaments and artisans and merchants offering their wares.
3563 total views, 1 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: admin
- Member Since: February 20, 2010
Other items listed by admin
- Jazz Baritone Saxophone Band
- Algarve Music Agency
- The Black Stove Irish bar in Alvor
- Free entertainment Classified Ads service Portugal
- Lagoa Jazz18th to 20th June